YMMV: One Hundred Yard Stare
YMMV tropes for One Hundred Yard Stare.
- Jerkass Woobie: The girls. You will understand The Woobie part fast... the Jerkass one at Eighteen.
- Nightmare Fuel: As said, their actual Slender Man is a question of taste; his effect on the cast on the other hand is terrifying, the Sanity Slippages disturbing and the Paranoia Fuel potent. Who can they trust? Or better yet, who can you trust, dear watcher? All Slenderseries have Unreliable Narrators, after all. And they are something much worse.
- Narm: An early episode's "If it can bleed we can kill it" and Police Are Useless dialog qualifies, then a pretty realistic panic breaks out.
- Nightmare Retardant: The series overuses audio and video distortions and Jump Cuts so much that it can lose it's creepy effect, just causes annoyance or giggle fits.
- Special Effect Failure: There is too much close and sharp footage of their Slender Man to not look like an inanimate mannequin for some viewers.