Tropers Online: 4,508
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: Onani Master Kurosawa
- Audience-Alienating Premise: Oh, yeah. But according to the consensus...
- Growing the Beard: Started as a parody of Death Note with fapping. Ended as a story about growing up.
- "Coming" of Age never sounded so dirty.
- The Woobie: Kitahara, and Kurosawa himself after he confesses his misdeeds, and from then on, nearly every student seems intent on belitting/bullying/beating him.
- Jerkass Woobie: Kitahara is very much this, with the "jerkass" part only getting worse with time as she asks Kurosawa to "punish" girls for increasingly petty reasons, from harassing and tormenting her to talking to her in a slightly arrogant tone.