- Crowning Music of Awesome: The Music for the Vampire Evil King battle is by far one of the best songs in the whole game (it was also used during Rosalyn's Big Damn Heroes moment.)
- Cult Classic: The game gained a lot of fans in Japan, and they still stands strongly even after 10 years.
- Foe Yay: Rosalyn is the Hero, Stan is the Evil Overlord. They are constantly fighting and calling each other names, their destinies are bound by Classification they are supposed to be archenemies and kill each other in their Ultimate Duel, and even after getting rid of Classification and deciding that they don't want to fight for real after all, Rosalyn still chases Stan because her shadow is still pink and because she can't let him be "unsupervised".
- Ho Yay: Plentiful, and not simply because this game has a relationship meter in which Ari isn't limited by gender. Stan is very...possessive of Ari, and some of the dialogue options you're given with him are downright cute.
- Les Yay: Rosalyn and Annie can seem awfully close, though they have only one scene together.
- One True Pairing: Ari and Marlene in Japan.
- That One Boss: Epros. He's the only enemy in the game completely immune to physical attacks, and this isn't told to you until JUST BEFORE you fight him, and in vague terms no less. God forbid you have Big Bull in your party...
- That One Level: Go ahead, get through the entirety of the Escapeless Abyss without swearing at the screen. I'll wait. No, no, put that strategy guide away. You're on your own for this one.
- The Library also counts. It's just about impossible to find your way through it without breaking down and consulting a map.