- Chaotic Neutral: Tory.
- Paul: So, how'd you find that out?Tory: Raided his guidance counselor's office.Paul: You know that's screwed up.Tory: Your point?
- Heartwarming Moments:
- Every time Tory and Colin open up to each other a little bit and show affection to each other.
- The Big Damn Kiss in Chapter 18, and the follow-up hug.
- The epilogue, where the now grown-up Tory and Colin reunite.
- Tear Jerker: The final shot of Chapter 18, where Tory watches Colin leave, never to return. While they do eventually reunite, to see the normally upbeat Tory utterly broken can be a punch in the gut.
Tory: 5:21 P.M., Friday, December 23rd, 2005. Colin Stephens left Woodridge, Queens and never came back... and for a while, every beat was painful...