YMMV: Ocean's Eleven
- Estrogen Brigade: Most of the cast.
- First Installment Wins: It's almost unanimously agreed upon that Ocean's Eleven is superior to Ocean's Twelve and Ocean's Thirteen.
- Ho Yay: Reuben and Basher in the third movie. Danny and Rusty all the time - in the third movie, they go for walks and tear up together over an emotional episode of Oprah.
- Moral Event Horizon: In-Universe in the third movie, Bank crosses it when he cuts Reuben out of his share of the casino and threatens him with death if he doesn't accept the drastically unfair deal. He shook Sinatra's hand. He should know better. Possibly crosses it again when Abby, possibly the only person on Earth who sees him as anything but a miserable, greedy piece of crap, sends him a touching thank-you note... and he throws it away before he finishes reading it.
- Special Effect Failure: Ocean's Twelve suffers from this in any scene involving the laser net at the art gallery. Some of the statues in the scene where Toulour reveals how he used capoeira to get past it are this as well. The excuse that the lasers are invisible to the characters and were added in for the audience's benefit only gets you so far.
- Surprisingly Improved Sequel: While not as well received as the first film, Ocean's Thirteen got a pretty good reception and was considered an improvement over the second film, which was generally regarded as mediocre.
- The Woobie: Don't say that you didn't feel sorry for the real Five Diamond hotel reviewer when the team puts him through the worst hotel stay of his life. Fortunately, he "wins" an "eleven" million dollar jackpot as compensation.