* AlternateCharacterInterpretation: ''Oh No'' was released at the height of the Sony rootkit scandal. A common interpretation of the track "9027 KM" is that the track was created to fill up the remaining space on the American release of ''Oh No'' to avoid having the CD get copy protection.
* [[GermansLoveDavidHasselhoff Big In Japan]]: The video footage for "A Million Ways" has gained a certain measure of popularity on Website/NicoNicoDouga as material for dancing fanvids. [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iPlhcSZmvg Here's an example.]]
* BlackSheepHit: Their first major hit was "Get Over It" which is ''much'' different than their other material, essentially being a noise pop song.
* EndingFatigue: The ending of the "I Won't Let You Down" music video, where the camera continues to fly up long after the song has ended, showing a pretty shot of the sky...alongside an eerie silence. You almost expect a JumpScare to be there, which thankfully never happens.
* [[SugarWiki/HeartwarmingMoments Crowning Moment Of Heartwarming]]: Their cover of Music/TheZombies' "This Will Be Our Year" is one, but it isn't the only cmoh in [=OkGo=]'s discography.
* MemeticMutation: The famous "treadmill dance" video for "Here It Goes Again," which became one of the first viral videos on YouTube.
* OvershadowedByAwesome: Not that their music isn't worth listening to, but their insane music videos easily outshine the songs they're actually promoting.
* TearJerker: "Last Leaf", the end of the [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur-y7oOto14 "All Is Not Lost" video.]]