YMMV: OK Go
- Alternate Character Interpretation: Oh No was released at the height of the Sony rootkit scandal. A common interpretation of the track "9027 KM" is that the track was created to fill up the remaining space on the American release of Oh No to avoid having the CD get copy protection.
- Big In Japan: The video footage for "A Million Ways" has gained a certain measure of popularity on Nico Nico Douga as material for dancing fanvids. Here's an example.
- Black Sheep Hit: Their first major hit was "Get Over It" which is much different than their other material, essentially being a noise pop song.
- Crowning Moment Of Heartwarming: Their cover of The Zombies' "This Will Be Our Year" is one, but it isn't the only cmoh in OkGo's discography.
- No Budget / Off-the-Shelf FX: The guys take special pride in using cheap things like furniture from Ikea ("White Knuckles") or gaffer's tape and things found at the 99 cents store ("WTF") in their videos.
- Tear Jerker: "Last Leaf", the end of the "All Is Not Lost" video.