Tropers Online: 2,431
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: Notre Dame De Paris
The booksee YMMV.The Hunchback of Notre Dame
- Americans Hate Tingle: The sole U.S. production at the Paris-Las Vegas Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada in 1999 lasted only six months, the general consensus being that the downbeat show was a bad fit for the city.
- Crowning Music of Awesome:
- "Le temps des cathédrales (The Age of the Cathedrals)"
- "Dieu que le monde est injuste (God, You Made the World All Wrong)"
- Belle also counts as this.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Despite being relatively inactive and serving primarily as Mr. Exposition, Gringoire is extremely popular among fans. This is heavily due to Bruno Pelletier's outstanding voice and stage presence. It doesn't hurt that he's also quite◊ the handsome◊ fellow.
- Draco in Leather Pants: Frollo tends to get this.