Tropers Online: 4,705
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: Night of the Owls
- Moment Of Awesome: There's plenty throughout, but a standout was this line:
Batman: Get the hell out of my house!
- Nightmare Fuel: The origin of the Talons.
- The Talons as a whole. Elite assassins and Implacable Men who can take even Batman by surprise? Sweet dreams!
- This recreation◊ of an iconic scene from The Wizard of Oz.
- Batman seemingly becoming something utterly monstrous and grotesque as he gets a second wind in the Court's maze.
- The fates of the likes of Alan Wayne and Jarvis Pennyworth, both tormented to their deaths by the Court and their Talon.
- Paranoia Fuel: The nursery rhyme brings it up quite a bit. And the idea that a group knows more about Gotham than even Batman is quite a chilling idea. Even Batman is shaken by the thought.