YMMV: Night of the Owls
- Moment of Awesome: There's plenty throughout, but a standout was this line:
Batman: Get the hell out of my house!
- Nightmare Fuel: The origin of the Talons.
- The Talons as a whole. Elite assassins and Implacable Men who can take even Batman by surprise? Sweet dreams!
- This recreation◊ of an iconic scene from The Wizard of Oz.
- Batman seemingly becoming something utterly monstrous and grotesque as he gets a second wind in the Court's maze.
- The fates of the likes of Alan Wayne and Jarvis Pennyworth, both tormented to their deaths by the Court and their Talon.
- Paranoia Fuel: The nursery rhyme brings it up quite a bit. And the idea that a group knows more about Gotham than even Batman is quite a chilling idea. Even Batman is shaken by the thought.