YMMV: Night of the Demons
- Awesome Music: The opening theme.
- Character Exaggeration: The demons in the original were never given a back story and seemed to have created carnage and havoc just for the sake of it. The remake states that seven specific demons were cast from Hell because they were so evil they couldn't even follow Hell's rules. If they were to possess seven people on Halloween, they'd be allowed to run free in the world and it would essentially become the apocalypse.
- Crazy Awesome: Sister Gloria from the second movie. She uses her yardstick like it's a sword, frequently puts Alpha Bitch Shirley in her place, and is quick to stomp out any bullying she sees. And then the demons show up, and she kicks ass.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Sister Gloria.
- Evil Is Sexy: Possessed Angela, unless she has her Game Face on.
- Some of the possessed. In a making-of featurette for the remake, Edward Furlong adequately described Game Face Angela as "still kind of hot... but in a sick way."
- Hollywood Homely: Melissa in the first sequel.
- Les Yay: Angela really likes to possess women by kissing them.
- Surprisingly Improved Sequel: Subverted. While the first film is considered superior to its sequels and remakes, the second film is moderately well-received for its Black Comedy and teen characters considerably better fleshed-out than the ones in the first.