YMMV: Next Avengers: Heroes of Tomorrow
- Alternative Character Interpretation: Is Thor really a loving father who just wanted to teach his daughter a lesson in humility and had no option but to return to rule Asgard after Odin's death, or a cowardly slacker dead beat dad with insanity issues and a possibly cruel sense of humor?
- Evil Is Cool: Ultron
- Narm/Narm Charm: Thor and Torunn's little reunion at the end.
- They Wasted a Perfectly Good Character: Thor, who was pretty much forced to sit out the entire film for no better reason than he didn't have a big movie in 2008 while Iron Man and the Hulk did.
- What an Idiot: James Rogers. He ends up activating the Iron Avengers and giving away their location to Ultron all based on the (not quite plausible) possibility that the robots had been programmed with the exact memories and personalities of the original Avengers, hoping that at least this was the case for his dad's robot.
- All the kid heroes have moments of this. Which makes some sense because they're, you know, kids.