YMMV: New Radicals
- Angst? What Angst?: Most of the songs feature energetic, sunshine-y guitar and melodies, even when they're talking about social change, inability to cope with a break-up, or accidental overdoses that result in death.
- Cult Classic: Maybe You've Been Brainwashed Too, unsurprisingly.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: "You Get What You Give", full stop. It's not compared to Todd Rundgren for nothing.
- Ear Worm: "Moooooooooooooooootherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, we just can't get enooo-ough, we just can't get enooo-ough....."
- "Don't! Let go! You've got the music in you! One! Dance left! This world is gonna pull through..."
- Suspiciously Similar Song: "You Get What You Give" to Santana and Michelle Branch's "Game of Love". Not surprising, given that Gregg Alexander wrote both. The latter became a much bigger hit on the charts (#5 to #36); ironically, the former is the better remembered song today.
- Tear Jerker: Half of the band's one album. "Someday We'll Know" is particularly noticeable, but the postscript in the liner notes offers a happy ending.