YMMV: Nerima Daikon Brothers
- Crowning Music of Awesome: The dub themes to some.
- Moral Event Horizon: When the Big Bad murdered his dragons, actually brainwashed them.
- Squick: Despite its cutesy style, some of the jokes border on this.
- Superlative Dubbing: Anime dubs are not known for often dubbing songs, and this one not only dubbed everything, but pulled it off surprisingly well. It helps that the three leads were VA veterans who had been working together for years and were already known to have good chemistry. It also helps that Nabeshin gave them a lot of leeway on adapting the songs to make them work in English (as Greg Ayres once said, when the ADR director - his older brother - came to a lyric that didn't translate, they called up Nabeshin and asked if they could put a sex joke in its place; apparently with Nabeshin it's always okay to put in a sex joke).
- The Woobie:
- Ichiro gets sexually harassed and abused on a regular basis on account of his being Mr. Fanservice, and his attempts to be the Only Sane Man are completely lost on the other two band members.
- Hideki may also count, considering he's spent years working and chasing his dream with his friends...except that Failure Is the Only Option. Mako doesn't reciprocate his feelings either, and she won't hesitate to remind him of this fact.