- Audience-Alienating Premise: Necrophilia: The Movie.
- Bile Fascination
- Crowning Music of Awesome
- Everyone Is Jesus in Purgatory: Gets this a lot.
- Faux Symbolism: The worst being a scene where Rob imagines himself wearing a crown of thorns while assembling a crucifix, which bleeds once the Jesus figurine is placed on it.
- Moral Event Horizon: Rob killing the prostitute.
- Nausea Fuel
- Signature Scene: The threesome, and the rabbit killing.
- Squick: The premise of the film alone qualifies as this.