Tropers Online: 4,124
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
- Audience-Alienating Premise: Necrophilia: The Movie.
- Bile Fascination
- Crowning Music of Awesome
- Everyone Is Jesus in Purgatory: Gets this a lot.
- Faux Symbolism: The worst being a scene where Rob imagines himself wearing a crown of thorns while assembling a crucifix, which bleeds once the Jesus figurine is placed on it.
- Moral Event Horizon: Rob killing the prostitute.
- Nausea Fuel
- Signature Scene: The threesome, and the rabbit killing.
- Squick: The premise of the film alone qualifies as this.