YMMV: Neighbors From Hell
- Crosses the Line Twice - Convincing kids to say no to drugs... by giving them so much smack that they're sick of it.
- Darkness-Induced Audience Apathy
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Ashley, who is a girl.
- Family-Unfriendly Aesop: Rather than learning to appreciate his son for who he is, Mr. Killbride gains appreciation for his son because the kid is a supreme Jerk Ass, just like him.
- Ho Yay: Vlaartark and Pazuzu constantly.
- The Scrappy: Pazuzu. He's mostly there for comedic Ho Yay with Vlaartark, but some find him rather annoying.
- Marjoe is meant to be the most revolting neighbor one can imagine: she has an annoying voice, pops up at every interval, delves deeply into TMI territory when discussing the "things" she does with her husband (and her poodle) (sometimes bringing them up with strangers), she's a racist (even naming her fancy goldfish N-Word Privileges because it's black). Even Tina (a demon) can't stand her.
- The Woobie: Poor Balthie..