YMMV: Natalie Portman
- Crowning Moment of Awesome / Crowning Moment of Funny: What do you think?
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: Her acceptance speech at the Oscars, particularly gesturing to her pregnant belly while saying her new husband has given her "my most important role ever."
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Thomas watching Nina's dance rehearsal and noting her lack of seductiveness, asks her dance partner "Would you fuck that girl?" He just laughs, indicating no. The dance partner is played by Natalie Portman's choreographer Benjamin Millepied, with whom she began a Romance on the Set. They are now married and have a child together.
- Portman addressed this in her Golden Globe acceptance speech: "He's the best actor! It's not true! He totally wants to sleep with me!"
- Les Yay: Many saw this between her and Scarlett Johansson during the time The Other Boleyn Girl was hitting theaters. Natalie once point blank said she wanted to "grab Scarlett's breasts", right in front of her! Amusingly, Scarlett did not seem nonplussed by the comment.
- What Could Have Been: She was very enthusiastic about returning to her role as Jane Foster for The Avengers, she was just very pregnant at the time.