YMMV: Nana's Everyday Life
- Crosses the Line Twice: It veers at a non-euclidean angle to cross over an infinitude of lines that should not exist.
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: Despite everything she's gone through, when Nana dies, she resurrects the dead kitten she spent her last few hours of life with and makes flowers bloom in the alley she died in. Doubles as a major Tear Jerker.
- Darkness-Induced Audience Apathy: A common criticism by detractors. Nana's life sucks so very much that it can be difficult to care about what happens when you know it isn't going to get better for her.
- Memetic Badass: Even people who have no soul cry at this!
- Nightmare Fuel: Combined with Tearjerker. Nana's world is the sort of existential nightmare where life has no meaning, there will never be a happy ending, and no matter how you hope, no matter what sort of happy ending you may beg for, there will only be pain. And cuteness, which only makes it worse.
- Tear Jerker: There's one on every page.
- The Woobie: The armless, legless woobie who lives in a box.