The video game
- Harsher in Hindsight: Blowing up drug dealers might sound fine, but real world police and government attitudes towards drug dealers was actually a bit lax overall, until the 1996 murder of Veronica Guerin in Ireland not only pushed the Irish government to fight drug cartels harder, but other world governments as well.
- Hell Is That Noise: The buzzing of deadly giant roaches. Don't try to fight them off, just run to the exit before they can suck all your lives away!
- Holy Shit Quotient: The final boss. Especially when he explodes into a skull on an extending spine.
- JonTron: I've never seen a game go from a perfect 0 to a perfect 10 so quickly.
- Nightmare Fuel: The final fight against Mr. Big's giant noggin. And then his giant skull. Then some giant roaches that come out his giant skull. For such an aggressively anti-drug plot, this boss fight seems to have been the direct result of someone ingesting many, many different types of mood-altering substances. Which is why its "anti-drug" message has a very tongue-in-cheek flavor.
- What Do You Mean, It Wasn't Made on Drugs?: Irony of ironies...Between the giant skull final boss, a pornographer clown, and the sheer audacity of solving drug crimes with rocket launchers (and the glittering shrapnel from blown-up enemies), it's safe to say that this trope is in effect.