- Crowning Moment of Funny: Crow's take on the doctor's soliloquy.
Crow: No love! Love is gone! So lost! Feeling panicky! No sense of self! Developing stress-disorders and inability to work with others!
- Pearl's love deprivation experiment on Mike and the 'Bots. After first confusing love with adding fractions and her recipe for puff pastry, she sends them a bucket labeled "Pearl's Love Stuff" (which contains such things as a stapler remover, a pawn shop receipt for a shot gun, a bottle of flavored gin, twelve hot pads, and a alternator), and then takes it away. Crow doesn't take it well.
Crow: Love! Sweet hot pad love! Hm, she does love me! *Movie sign* Goodbye, love!
- She sends it back.
Crow: Whoa, nelly. What kinda lure were you usin' Mike? A grenade? Or...Mike: Well, sometimes when you bring 'em through high orbit they'll freeze n' go through explosive decompression.Tom Servo: Oh, that'll wreck your catch.Mike: Yeah.Tom Servo: Better throw it back.
- During one of the side sections, when Mike and the bots are fishing from space:
Voiceover of Dr. Leopold's Former Boss: Your theory is insane, doctor! Turning a man into a fish? I cannot approve funding for such an outrageous experiment!Crow: ...Now pull up your pants and get out of my office!
- Riff-wise, this just may be one of the greatest lines ever done:
- Squick: The chew tobacco scene.