YMMV: Mystery Science Theater 3000 S 05 E 20 Radar Secret Service
The Mystery Science Theater 3000 presentation of Radar Secret Service includes examples of:
- Crowning Moment of Funny: The lead mobster flees from a double-cross that was ambushed by the Radar Secret Service, pursued by a helicopter. Tom Servo immediately starts singing Harry Nilsson's "Jump Into the Fire" while Crow launches into Henry Hill's paranoid rambling from Goodfellas.
- Mike (After a really bad line reading from the maid): "The director's mistress, ladies and gentlemen, the director's mistress."
The Mystery Science Theater 3000 presentation of Last Clear Chance contains examples of:
- Crowning Moment of Funny:
Cop: "You know son, 40% of all accidents..."Servo: (as kid) "OH SHUT UP will ya!"
- The following sketch, with Tom Servo as the cop, Mike's inhuman screams of agony and Crow's literal pencil mustache.
- The Untwist: As Crow says, "I have a feeling one of these characters is about to see their own intestines!"