- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment:
- At one point in the movie, the Master threatens to kill Torgo because of his failure. Joel and the bots play this as the Master firing Torgo. One says, "You can't kill me, I quit!" which, you know, the suicide thing.
- During one host segment, Joel wears a copy of the Masters' robe with big red cartoon feet on it instead of hands.
- During the closing credits, Crow wonders of John Reynolds, who played Torgo, "Do you think he's proud of this role?" The attention the episode brought to the film revealed that Reynolds was actually a very disturbed man who abused various drugs and committed suicide shortly after filming wrapped.
- Harsher in Hindsight: Joel and the bots muse about the actor who plays Torgo's acting career after the film, if he'd be typecast as "Torgo". John Reynolds committed suicide shortly after the production was finished.
- Ho Yay: The bots invoke this between the policemen.
Crow: "Think we should try some of that kissin', Bert?"
- Hilarious in Hindsight:
- In the movie, Torgo is replaced by Mike as caretaker. In the host segments, who plays Torgo? Mike Nelson! Also, who replaced Joel? Mike!
- Bob Guidry has said that following the rough premiere night, Hal Warren observed, "You know, maybe if we took it back and re-dubbed the dialogue, we could market it as a comedy."