- Alt-itis: Particularly among the role players.
- Deader Than Disco: Thanks to Facebook.
- Hype Backlash
- Scapegoat Creator: Site lagging? Messages not working the way they're supposed to? Too many irritating upgrades? It's all Tom's fault!
- They Changed It, Now It Sucks: Users had been saying this ever since Myspace introduced status updates to copy Facebook and Twitter, but the outcry has never been as loud as it had been with the 2010 "Social Entertainment" Re Tool.
- It's one of the few instances in internet history where this reaction essentially killed a website that was once huge.
- The reaction after the 2013 reboot resulted in all the blogs and several other things being deleted from your profile. There is an option to transfer your pictures to your new profile, but should that even need to be an option?
- We're Still Relevant, Dammit: The whole "Social Entertainment" switch.
- Win Back the Crowd: What "The New Myspace" is hoping to do.