YMMV: My Lovely Ghost Kana
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: The chapter following two random characters, stuck at a hotel, during a storm. They are never hinted at before, and never appear again after the chapter.
- Nightmare Fuel:
- Good Lord Utako's recent past as recounted by Daikichi.
- The old man telling her to die. Made worse by how it comes out of nowhere and is never explained.
- Periphery Demographic: While some angle choices during the love scenes can occasionally remind you that male readers are the primarily targeted audience, everything else makes it a very enjoyable read for male and female readers alike. Including the very cute Daikichi.
- Sweet Dreams Fuel: So much.
- The Woobie: Everyone to some extent but Utako is easily the most in need of caring friends. She has had something horrible in her past that you don't know if it would be better to know or not. Either way you just want her to be happy soooooo much. Thankfully she gets there.