YMMV: My Little Castlevania
You can return to the Main Page HERE.
- Crazy Awesome: Apparently, Shatterstorm got his cutie mark by breaking a hurricane.
- Crack Pairing: There have been hints dropped that Celestia has developed a crush on Julius Belmont.
- Jerkass Woobie: Shatterstorm. Sexist, rude, and confrontational, but possesses very little self-esteem.
- Moral Event Horizon: One unnamed pony very nearly crosses it.
- Dirt Nap crosses this when he joins Dracula’s minions and burns down Ponyville.
- Marble crosses it when she poisons most of the remaining foals in Ponyville.
- Turns out, Marble actually refused to do so... so Actrise possessed her to get it done. Pick which is worse.
- Rose Blade trading Princess Cadence to Dracula for food and safety.
- If that doesn't do it, there's him giving Rainbow Dash the Sadistic Choice of either sleeping with him or watching Shatterstorm die, with a later internal monologue revealing that he was planning on killing Shatterstorm either way, in order to break Dash before handing her over to Dracula.
- Narm: Despite that it's supposed to suggest that Actrise is bipolar, the fact remains that a woman is beating an anthropomorphic rabbit while screaming "TWILIGHT SPARKLE" repeatedly at the top of her lungs. For some it still works, though.
- Nausea Fuel: In her escape from Rose Blade's bathroom-slash-torture chamber, Rainbow Dash has to grab a pin that's sitting in a puddle of blood. And because ponies don't have hands, she has to do it with her mouth...
- Nightmare Fuel: BUCKETS of it!
- Stoic Woobie: If Fluttershy's assessment of Aeon's behavior is correct, then it seems the time traveler has some serious issues...
- Uncanny Valley: The Mud Men.
- What Do You Mean, It's Not Symbolic?: Fluttershy summons her courage and goes into her living room to find an Angel who gives her a Cross that protects her from evil.
- Rose Blade, who is described as being "snakelike", offers Rainbow Dash and Shatterstorm apples after they arrive in his base, with Shatterstorm only eating his after Rainbow Dash does, after which everything goes to Hell. Sound familiar?
- The Woobie: Fluttershy as always, but Sweetie Belle can also be added to this now, after everything she has been put through.