- Better on DVD: Inverted.
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: The infamous "Wow, it's dazzling!" line. The supposedly-dazzling thing that Musashi was commenting on was cut out of the episode, leading to Musashi looking like he was just blurting out a Non Sequitur.
- Bile Fascination
- Ear Worm: The OP is pure ear rape, and yet so hilariously bad.
BREAKING YOUR FACE!!!!!!!!!!!
- I Liked It Better When It Sucked: Viewers prefer the broadcast version to the DVD version which fixed much of the Off Model.
- Mondegreen: The people that provided Gag Subs for part of the show occasionally just used mondegreens of the original Japanese as a Running Gag.
- Padding: There are a lot of ambient establishing shots that provide nothing to the narrative.
- So Bad, It's Good: The main reason that people watch the show.
- They Just Didn't Care: The reason for the wildly inconsistent and often incomplete art was due to the animators deeming it too hard to do properly.