Tropers Online: 5,195
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: Musashi Gundoh
- Better on DVD: Inverted.
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: The infamous "Wow, it's dazzling!" line. The supposedly-dazzling thing that Musashi was commenting on was cut out of the episode, leading to Musashi looking like he was just blurting out a Non Sequitur.
- Bile Fascination
- Ear Worm: The OP is pure ear rape, and yet so hilariously bad.
BREAKING YOUR FACE!!!!!!!!!!!
- I Liked It Better When It Sucked: Viewers prefer the broadcast version to the DVD version which fixed much of the Off Model.
- Mondegreen: The people that provided Gag Subs for part of the show occasionally just used mondegreens of the original Japanese as a Running Gag.
- So Bad, It's Good: The main reason that people watch the show.