* AcceptableTargets: From Miss Piggy's facebook likes campaign: "Smooth Jazz?!"
** "They're a Canadian band." "Ah, a Canadian band... '''''[[BerserkButton CANADIAN?]]'''''"
*** Of course, this ''is'' [[MyCountryRightOrWrong Sam Eagle]] saying this.
* CrowningMusicOfAwesome: [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgbNymZ7vqY The Bohemian Rhapsody cover.]] 'Nuff said.
* DVDCommentary: Spoofed with [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAomKAMN2Pw the Special Webby Edition commentary of the "Bohemian Rhapsody" video, featuring just about everyone involved]]. Poor Kermit can't even do a video commentary without [[spoiler:the whole recording studio--which happens to be a phonebooth--tipping over]].
* EarWorm: Beaker's Habanera. Bork, bork bork bork bork...
* HoYay: During the 'Flowers on the Wall' video, while Beaker dressed 'in tails pretending [he] was on the town', he pretends to have a candlelight dinner...with a balloon representing Bunsen.