YMMV: Mr. Do!
- Dueling Games: Dig Dug was also released in 1982.
- Most Wonderful Sound: That tingling noise made by the diamond.
- Nightmare Fuel:
- The Scare Chord that accompanies a Unicorn reaching it's final evolution in Castle. Once you reach Scene 9, one of the Green Unicorns that spawn on top of the castle transform immediately.
- When the monsters of Do! Run Run turn red. It replaces the current background theme with a more eerie tune, and the design of the two monsters become Darker and Edgier temporarily.
- Serial Numbers Filed Off: The BBC Micro port is titled "Mr. Ee!" but otherwise plays very much the same.
- What Do You Mean, It Wasn't Made on Drugs?: You're a clown that has adventures underground, in a castle, or an amusement park, attacking by throwing orbs or using a hammer, and avoiding a wide array of shapeshifting monsters... and roller coasters.