YMMV: Mr. Deeds
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: Babe's speech to Deeds at the end about how far she is willing to go to redeem herself out of love for him.
- The scene where Deeds after being depressed, doesn't want the money he's inherited and asks to give it to a charity that needs it. Anderson recommends The United Negro College Fund. It later becomes a funny moment when said head of the orginization has a heart attack over the large donation.
- Retroactive Recognition: Jared Harris, who plays Babe Bennett's boss; he's more notable now for his role on Mad Men and as Prof. Moriarty in the blockbuster Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows.
- The Woobie: Deeds, considering how much of a Hero with Bad Publicity he becomes just for inheriting a fortune.
- Jerkass Woobie: Babe, when it becomes evident how seriously remorseful she is for lying to Deeds.