Tropers Online: 4,928
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: Motion City Soundtrack
- Crowning Moment of Funny: In "The Future Freaks Me Out", the protagonist starts continually addressing his girlfriend, suggesting ways to make their lives improve... and then finally says, exasperated, "Ah, fuck it," and goes back to the chorus.
- Ear Worm: They have a knack for this. Special mention goes to "Tell me that you're alriiight...yeah, everything is alriiight..."
- This troper always has trouble getting the chorus from "The Coma Kid" out of her head: "Ooo-ooo-ooo-ooooh, I need time to get it right..."
- My Favorite Accident is easy to get stuck in your head, especially if you are a fan of Burnout 3
- "The Future Freaks Me Out"
- "A Lifeless Ordinary"