YMMV: More Information Than You Require
- Crosses the Line Twice - The unusual precipitation subplot has some hilariously horrific moments
- Crowning Moment Of Heartwarming - All the alien-related stories (watch here) lead up to a declaration of love for his wife. "And even though, you must admit, the likelihood is that while she was away she was kidnapped and replaced by an alien clone, I still love her." D'aww.
- Memetic Badass - Teddy Roosevelt originally built the American Museum of Natural History as a kind of lepidopterist's "killing jar". But instead of butterflies, he put dinosaurs inside and starved them UNTIL THEY WERE SKELETONS.
- Memetic Mutation - 700 Mole-Man names and their occupations. Also, there is an article called "The Internet: A Series of Tubes", after the meme Hodgman helped to popularize.
- Nightmare Fuel - Parodied. Apparently, the New York Times editorial that famously began "Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus," was written by a Shell-Shocked Veteran and degenerated into a surely nightmare-causing rant about death, decay, and the fact that Santa's teeth and bones are inside your baby brother's rattle