YMMV: Monster Pulse
- Bellisario's Maxim: Word of God in response to questions regarding the functionality of disembodied organs. There are a lot to say the least.
- Funny Moments: "YEAH!"
- Heartwarming Moments: "I would have never thought something so strong could have come out of me."
- Ho Yay: Rafi and West
- Nightmare Fuel: Although the comic could be theoretically shown to audiences of all ages, it does have it's scarier moments, starting with the premise. Flying specter-things targeting children and ripping their organs out? Not nice.
- We never get quite a good look at Roger when the Ghost hits him, but it's implied to not be pretty.
- Rjinder's monster. It's normally not so bad, but there are times when it can get really disturbing. Skin should not move like that.
- Also, what's always on your mind when your own skin is a separate being:
"Now she is with me, always. I cannot exist without her. I am swaddled like a helpless infant in her embrace, every second of my life. If my skin had a will of her own, she might one day grow tired of me. For her, killing me would be simplicity itself. Or perhaps she might have her own ideas of what she wanted to do. She could torture me into compliance simply by lifting one arm and exposing me to the air."
- Weird kid who has marking on his eyes and can't seem to close them? Okay, maybe he's got an eyelid monster or someth— aaaaAAAAAAAA
- Ugly Cute: The various organ monsters, at least after they're done bursting out of people's bodies.
- The Woobie: The entire cast appears to have shades of this, but by far Bina has been taking the cake. Poor kid has no idea why her heart is walking around, what The Men in Black want with it, or what she's supposed to do next.