YMMV: ModNation Racers
- Crowning Music of Awesome: The soundtrack is purely composed of hip hop, rap and dance-punk music. They are all fantastic tunes, and the soundtrack is also available for purchase in the Playstation Store!
- Ear Worm: Considering there aren't THAT many songs, you are definitely going to have a few in your head. Especially that one with the Unintelligable lyrics.
- Ship Tease: Jez and Tag in the finals has elements of this.
- That One Level: What will always stick as an example of Fake Difficulty is the objective where you have to Sideswipe Three opponents in Fracture at the cliffside. Fortunately, an update toned down the difficulty of the objective: you now have to sideswipe just one opponent.
- Modobahn can go to hell.
- Let's face it, any difficult level with a part you really need for a certain character will end up becoming this.