- Accidental Innuendo: "He's a big one! Well, the harder they come..."
- Awesome Music: Tsuyoshi Sekito's soundtrack is considered one of the very few good things about the game, aside from robotic gorillas.
- Idiot Plot: The entire story gets jump-started when Jim kills a person who turns out to be an undercover agent working for for his own department.
- Just Here for Godzilla: Some people buy this game just for the Mind Jacking.
- Nightmare Fuel / Paranoia Fuel: Anywhere on Earth, at any moment, you might get taken over by some perfect stranger, who can then use your body to do anything they desire. As shown in one trailer, this can include pulling a gun on a loved one with deadly intentions.
- They Wasted a Perfectly Good Plot: Many players and critics agree that while the concept behind the game is pretty cool, it's not really put to good use.