Mighty Moshin Emo Rangers
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: In the Christmas special, a Talk Show host transforms into a monster with a special device...and never reappears. Panic At the Disco destroy the device later, though.
- Crowning Moment Of Awesome: The battle against Burger Clown's robots isn't really that great to someone whose used to watching actual Power Rangers, but its probably the best fight in the whole series.
- Arguably, John managing to kick his drug habit and go Straight Edge on his own. Even ignoring the upgrade it gets him, that's rather impressive feat.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: "Hi, I'm Captain Emohead. I'm a floating interdimensional emohead. And I'm also a Captain, ain't that cool?"
- After defeating Uncle Cuddles and Fiddles, "Good Work Rangers...but, didn't we just kill a pedophile? Shouldn't we like, call the police?"
- Whenever the Ranger form their big laser cannon, they call out the name of their weapons, such as Introspective Emo Shield, or Chaos Mohawk Studded Belt. It always ends with Vicken declaring 'Weeping Tear...Tissue Box? Lame."
- A lot of Luke's sound files were lost during editing, meaning that most of his dialogue in costume was reduced to "Yeah, Emo Rangers whoo! Tits!"
- Luke, after seeing the New Rave fans dancing on TV, This sounds like the work of space aliens!
- Crowning Music of Awesome: The series employs the musical talents of the band Fei Commando, giving us a multitude of kickass musical tracks. In particuler.
- Go Go Emo Rangers: Pretty much a heavy metal version of the famed Power Rangers theme.
- Go Go Emo Rangers Remix: A remix of the above mentioned theme tune that proved so popular, it replaced GGER as the show's main theme in Season 2.
- Emo Rangers X-Mas Special: Quite possibly the awesomest rendition of Jingle Bells in existance.
- Fridge Brilliance: John gets an upgrade when he quits his drug habit. Why? A healthier body typically lasts longer and is (overall) stronger than an unhealthy one; his body can simply withstand more power healthy than it could while it was being damaged by his drug abuse.
- Fridge Horror: Burger Clown makes burgers out of emos. Captain Emohead has eaten one before...
- Growing the Beard: The quality of animation goes up noticeably with each progressive episode in Season One.
- The original series was incredibly bland and when not morphed, most of the characters looked the same. By Season 2, everyone had their own, brightly colored costume that instantly made them memorable...unlike the emo stereotype where they all dress the same.
- Narm: In spades.
- Visual Effects of Awesome: ...Your trying to tell me a show called Emo Rangers has effects like THIS?