YMMV: Michigan: Report From Hell
- Anticlimax Boss: The "final boss" and apparent source of the outbreak turns out to be a spastic, mentally challenged man who simply runs back and forth flailing his arms while you shoot him to death. You know this is a Suda 51 game when they use a Big Lipped Alligator Moment for the final fight.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: If the paradigmata LP walkthroughs are to be considered the reporter Justine is this, mainly for having a marginally better voice-acting, as well as consistantly being smarter than Ann and Carly during her reports.
- Moral Event Horizon: Ann prodding you to keep filming Becky's death rather than helping may be hers.
- Narm: The English voice acting makes many of the game's attempts at horror impossible to take seriously.
"OWCH! THAT HURT! Pleeeaaase don't kiiiil meeeeeeee... but i gueees yooou haaave toooo... but...""Paula? Paula?! PAULA!!!! OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHGAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!"
- Which is made even worse if you turn the camera to look at him during these scenes, since his facial expression doesn't change at all and his mouth just flaps up and down regardless of what he's actually saying.
- When you're at the end of the Hotel level, Pamela comes back, but turns out to be a Zombie thing, they knock her down, she doesn't get back up, she uses her legs to drag the body toward you. Might be scarier later on, but...
- Nightmare Fuel: The game can be pretty damn scary once your obnoxious film team shuts up. Some of the monster designs are pretty freaky too. Special mention for the evil ending in which the cameraman becomes a monster.
- One-Scene Wonder: The only appearance of Patient Zero and the "final boss" is at the very end of the game, but is particularly memorable for his spectacularly bad voice acting even amongst an entire cast of bad voice actors.
- The Scrappy: Anne.
- Took the Bad Film Seriously: Mr. Hennings has one of the best voices in the game, odd, considering the rest of the B-Movie elements.
- So Bad, It's Good: Seriously.
- They Just Didn't Care: At one point, you can have either one of three reporters. Each of them mention having a pet... Pets that all share the same name.
- They Wasted a Perfectly Good Plot: People actually liked the unique gameplay, where you're in a horror Mockumentary-esque situation. They just didn't like the lazy script and voice acting.