- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming:
- Snake's final speech in Sons of Abridgerty, a piece on the joy of creation, satisfaction, and audience reaction. Especially the last line.
- Minor example, but there was Raiden dedicating the finishing blow to Solidus to his parents. He didn't seem too concerned in the game, so it was nice to at least get something.
- Take That, Scrappy!:
Campbell: "Now go electrocute yourself."Raiden: "Okay. ARRRGGGHHHHH! OH GOD! Now what?"Campbell: "Talk to Rose."Raiden: "ARRRGGGHHHHH! OH GOD!"
- In a perfect summation of Raiden and Rose's popularity (at the time), at the end Raiden says that he can hear their special song playing. That song? Never Gonna Give You Up.
- Wangst: Taken up to eleven with Fortune.