YMMV: Men Behaving Badly
- Adaptation Displacement: Not many people are aware if the original short story... in which Deborah's boyfriend breaks Gary's arm.
- Critical Research Failure: Tony faking knowledge of astrology:
Deborah: What sign are you?Tony: I'm a Solero.Deborah: That's an ice-cream, Tony.
Tony: It's the sign of the badger! Symbol of...thing!
- And again:
- Ear Worm: The theme tune has an uncanny ability to get stuck in your head.
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment: Plenty of stuff involving Deborah is now painful to watch after the sheer amount of misfortune suffered by Leslie Ash after the series ended.
- Nightmare Fuel: Gary's dream sequences in Your Mate V Your Bird, which involve Tony stabbing himself and bleeding messily everywhere (to which dream-Gary reacts with horror... as he'll never get the stain out of the carpet) and Dorothy hurling a pair of scissors across the room to nail Gary's throat to a door.