Tropers Online: 2,727
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: Megs Family Series
- Anti-Sue: Meg is a borderline example of this: her Butt Monkey status is taken to the extreme, she has zero self steem, no talents nor abilities and is prone to Wangst
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: Several, but what takes the cake is in "Home For The Holidays", where Zack and the Griffins tell off Frank, Zack's Jerk Ass abusive father.
- Growing the Beard: It's not until "Little Maddie Lost" that the story gets really good, as it is the first chapter to have Meg and Zack's daughter Maddie talk.
- "Jillian the Genius" marked the end of the mediocre chapters following the fanmail.
- Les Yay: Olivia is pretty much in love with Maddie.
- Tear Jerker: "Time Stew" has Zack's death in the Alternate Timeline, which is followed by Meg's suicide.