YMMV: Megami Tensei II
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: SEVERAL. Namely the Kuchinawa Sword sidequest, the Nihilist Sword sidequest and Zaratan Island.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: YHVH and Satan actually get their own unique battle music, OMEGA, that's so nice many fans of Shin Megami Tensei II are outright disappointed the last several bosses of said game share the same song by comparison.
- Many tracks are considered this, thanks in part to a memory mapper that produces higher sound quality than the average NES soundtrack.
- Nightmare Fuel: How does losing your arm and having to walk around a post-apocalyptic Tokyo sound to you?
- That One Boss: Many. Tiamat, the Hydras, Moloch (who can use Mediarahan up to 9 times!), Lucifer (should you choose to fight him) and Satan.
- That One Level: Zaratan Island. You have to explore two opposite ends of the dungeon and you take damage every few steps, PLUS there are random encounters. Hope you have enough MP to keep everyone healthy!
- Bael's Castle with its random teleports that send you back outside the dungeon also qualifies.