Tropers Online: 2,122
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: Mega Race
- Crowning Music of Awesome: Every single track from the first game is insanely catchy:
- Hilarious in Hindsight: It's amazing how similar the humor in MegaRace is to the humor in Portal.
- Just Here for Godzilla: MegaRace 3 is worth playing if only to watch Lance Boyle.
- That One Level: Level 8, Particle, in the first MegaRace.
- They Changed It, Now It Sucks: The third game plays like F-Zero X. Not many fans are pleased.
- WTH, Costuming Department?: By MegaRace 3, Lance's style has gone from "wacky, colorful game-show host" to "lost a bet with Max Headroom."