YMMV: Mega Man Dies At The End
- All Adult Animation Is South Park: Much like Sonic For Hire, Mega Man Dies At The End features a lot of bloody violence, sexual content, and uncensored cussing. Though it really isn't as bad as the aforementioned series.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: The 8-bit rendition of Kansas' "Dust In The Wind" that plays when Samus and Guts Man die.
- She's Just Hiding
- Ho Yay: Mega Man and Gutsman get a fair amount, down to Gutsman buying them friendship rings that say "Butt Buddies". "Because we're buddies... who kick butt!"
- Affirmed during 'Mega Villains', when Mega Man is asked if he and Guts Man are going out, Mega Man denies it, while Guts Man confirms it.
- Tear Jerker: Some people have considered Guts Man's death to be pretty sad.