- Base Breaker: More mild than most, but It's All... created a bit of a schism between fans of the older, rawer, more emotive style, and those of the newer, baroque, melodic style. Mostly assuaged thanks to Ten Stories.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: "In a Sweater Poorly Knit," "Nice & Blue Pt. 2," and "Fox's Dream of the Log Flume" are undisputedly this. Ten Stories and Brother, Sister on the whole to a good many fans.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: In terms of songs, "Julian the Onion" is probably the most notable fan-favorite from the Ten Stories tracks, mostly for garnering such a large positive response while not even being on the album.
- Epic Riff: On multiple pre-New Sound tracks, most notably present in "Silencer" and "Julian the Onion."
- Face of the Band - Aaron Weiss
- Although Aaron is the face of the band, Ricky Mazzotta (their drummer) is probably the most interviewed member.