YMMV: Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
- Bizarro Episode: "Hyralious, Mutant Monster". Ken Jeong in every role, even playing a poorly costumed Kaiju/offensive Asian stereotype.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: "Don't Blame the Moon" by IO Perry, as heard in the werewolf episode.
- ALL of it.
- Fridge Logic: Why didn't Lawrence just find a Frankenhole that transferred him earlier than the night of his cursing? He could've warned Barbara, past-him, or hell, both of them to stay the hell away from the forest that night.
- I Am Not Shazam: Gandhi initially doesn't believe Dr. Frankenstein is the doctor because he doesn't have a square head or bolts in his neck like the monster Frankenstein.
- Most Wonderful Sound: Igor's "You got it" for some.
- The Woobie: Victor's creature.
- His speech in "H.G. Wells Scary Monster Contest" is almost Tear Jerker worthy.
- Squick: Due to the show's copious amounts of Refuge in Audacity, there's several moments that can be kind of gross.