- Alternate Character Interpretation: Is Marshal Law really a Jerk with a Heart of Jerk, or a man still struggling to be the superhero he dreams himself to be, despite his obvious PTSD and other glaring, self-acknowledged emotional flaws?
- Anvilicious: You could probably replace the narration with "Everyone sucks but me! (And I'm not that great myself.)"
- What Could Have Been: A movie was proposed but nothing came of it.
- Suicida was supposed to have his own mini series.
- What Do You Mean, It's Not Political?: Of course it is. Part of the title's purpose is to directly attack Reagan's foreign policy of the 1980's, as that part of the protagonist's origin is pretty obvious.