YMMV: March of the Dinosaurs
- Badass Decay: The old Edmontosaurus. Justified, and started prior to the events of the show because of a brain tumor. It goes From Bad to Worse for him.
- Base Breaker: Is Scar cute or annoying?
- Nightmare Fuel: There's one scene where the Edmontosaurus are ambushed by the albertosaurs where one literally leaps (like a raptor) out of friggin' nowhere to tackle one of the poor plant-eaters. Imagine three tons of teeth and death leaping at you.
- Not to mention that the filmmakers use slow motion to chilling effect in some of these scenes.
- Nightmare Retardant: The appearence of the feathered tyrannosaurs can come across this way to some viewers, which isn't helped by the ridiculous Contrived Stupidity they often fall prey to in the program.
- Special Effect Failure: The Troodon feathers very noticeably clip into their neck, and there is at least one Edmontosaurus that walks in the air.
- They Just Didn't Care: Quetzalcoatlus. Its lack of hand claws is just the beginning of how wrong it is.
- Ugly Cute: The Troodons.
- Visual Effects of Awesome: For a TV movie, the visuals are very nice.