- Awesome Music: "Nothing's Gonna Stop us Now" by Starship.
- Dont forget "In My Wildest Dreams" by Belinda Carlisle.
- Critical Dissonance: Oh boy, critics tore it to pieces when it came out. Roger Ebert gave it Zero and a quarter stars! It currently holds a 22% on Rotten Tomatoes. Maybe critics failed to noticed the So-Bad-Its-Good nature of the film.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Hollywood Montrose
- Sequelitis: On The Move doesn't have as many fans as the original, and critics were even less kind to it.
- So Bad, It's Good: Intentionally. It is a cheesy 80's film about a mannequin that comes to life after all.