Tropers Online: 4,101
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
- Awesome Music: "Nothing's Gonna Stop us Now" by Starship.
- Dont forget "In My Wildest Dreams" by Belinda Carlisle.
- Critical Dissonance: Oh boy, critics tore it to pieces when it came out. Roger Ebert gave it Zero and a quarter stars! It currently holds a 22% on Rotten Tomatoes. Maybe critics failed to noticed the So-Bad-Its-Good nature of the film.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Hollywood Montrose
- Sequelitis: On The Move doesn't have as many fans as the original, and critics were even less kind to it.
- So Bad, It's Good: Intentionally. It is a cheesy 80's film about a mannequin that comes to life after all.