- Awesome Music: "Nothing's Gonna Stop us Now" by Starship.
- Dont forget "In My Wildest Dreams" by Belinda Carlisle.
- Critical Dissonance: Oh boy, critics tore it to pieces when it came out. Roger Ebert gave it Zero and a quarter stars! It currently holds a 22% on Rotten Tomatoes. Maybe critics failed to noticed the So-Bad-Its-Good nature of the film.
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: Quite a few.
- Jonathan battling the Illustra security personnel on their own turf. Almost singlehandedly. While this is never a smart or wise idea in Real Life, there's no denying that B.J. Wert (Claire's Evil Counterpart) and Richards were just asking for trouble.
- And watching the conspirators get carted off by the same personnel? Priceless, priceless, priceless.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Hollywood Montrose
- Sequelitis: On The Move has far fewer fans than the original, and critics were even less kind to it.
- So Bad, It's Good: Intentionally. It is a cheesy 80's film about a mannequin that comes to life, after all.