- Ear Worm: Majokko Megu wa, majokko Megu wa, anata no kokoro ni, shinobikomu!
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Non. The whole Dark Magical Girl trope owes alot to her.
- Foe Yay: Meg and Non. Chou even lampshades it during their final battle, which is physical to the point of resembling sex.
- Germans Love David Hasselhoff: Meg enjoyed popularity in Italy under the name Bia, and is still fondly remember even though it's mostly forgotten in Japan.
- The Scrappy: The show is rather obscure, but when people these days do speak of it in favor, they usually tend to hold Chou-san in contempt, half because he's annoying, and half because his whole shtick is pretty Dude, Not Funny!, particularly in several episodes where he comes dangerously close to rapist territory.
- Seinfeld Is Unfunny: This show isn't considered much nowadays since many of the elements it introduced to the Magical Girl genre have been done and frequently done better afterward, so many people forget that this series started it all.