Tropers Online: 4,658
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
- Crowning Music of Awesome: Yuki Kajiura delivers yet again.
- Die for Our Ship: Limelda, for the Madlax/Vanessa shippers. And Vanessa, for Madlax/Limelda shippers... oh, wait.
- Foe Yay: Limelda vs. Madlax. Yeah, right.
- Les Yay: Plenty as the series goes on, most noticeably between Vanessa and Madlax (and to a lesser extent, Elenore). Limelda's obsession with Madlax also borders on Foe Yay.
- Moe Moe: Madlax oh so much.
- What Do You Mean, It Wasn't Made on Drugs?: Actually, it was, if you count alcohol as a drug. The director came up with many of the plot twists while drunk. Surprisingly, they still make sense if you watch it while sober.
- The Woobie: Most of the main characters.