- Ear Worm: The MacGruber theme is so damned catchy. Hell, even the MacGruber! shout by itself is catchy.
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: The film's climax, set off by Cunth cutting of a lock of Mac's hair, who responds by ripping two of Cunth's men's throats, followed by Lt. Piper distracting another with the "Celery Trick", and Vicki kicking the remaining goon. Oh, but it gets better, Mac attempts to defuse the warhead, but ultimately can't, settling on removing it's nuclear content and the guidance system, effectively destroying both Cunth and his headquarters.
- Given how un-subtle the rest of the movie is, you have to wonder if it's coincidence that MacGruber effectively beats the missile by ripping its throat out.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: The sex scenes of the movie, which consists of MacGruber randomly shouting "Fill you up!" and grunting are funny as hell.
- Fetish Fuel: MacGruber having sex with his dead fiance's ghost. Rule 34 knows no bounds.