YMMV: MARIO by M A R I O
- Anti-Climax Boss: The Iggy's Castle level seems to be building up something incredibly horrifying and scary...only to reveal that the boss level is the generic fight with Iggy.
- Moral Event Horizon: Whatever Mario did before the start of this hack, we'll probably never know...and probably don't wanna know for that matter.
- Nightmare Fuel: The Victim #1 message!
- This is one of the more uniquely disturbing pastas out there for two reasons. One, the Narrator has proof that it exists. Two, the MARIO hack was already released before anyone even thought of posting a pasta about it. Had the narrator not been intrigued to take a look, the hack could've had a very obscure existence, being played only by very few people out there.
- Uncanny Valley: The hack itself! A lot of people find it scary because of the lack of gore or anything traditionally scary. The only element that's considered graphic is the Victim #1 message and we don't even see a proper image! In the hack itself anyways...